Getting It Right First Time
All UK visa applications, regardless of visa category have to meet the very stringent guidelines set by the UK Immigration Directorate. What that means is, one small error in your UK Business Visa application will result in your visa being refused by the Home Office. Which will mean time and money wasted. Maybe then you will have to re-apply or even appeal, which will cost even more money. Get it right in the first place. Why take the risk, when our UK Immigration Solicitors will navigate the complexities of your case for you. With us, you get total peace of mind.
Requirements & Guidelines:
The Business Visa minimum Requirements can be achieved through various routes, for example:
If you visit the UK on business
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK for business-related activities, for example:
- you’re coming to the UK for a conference, meeting or training.
- you want to take part in a specific sports-related event
- you’re an artist, entertainer or musician and coming to the UK to perform.
- are an academic and are doing research or accompanying students on a study abroad program
- you’re a doctor or dentist and are coming to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post
- you want to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- you want to get funding to start, take over, join or run a business in the UK
There are other business categories which you may be able eligible to apply for:
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur
- Tier 1 Investor
Our approach to Business Visa fees is quite simple. A one-off fixed fee that never changes. So, no unexpected surprises. Call us and get a quote. No two cases are the same, but one thing is for sure. Once we give you a price, it won’t change. That’s a promise we will keep.
What to Do Next
Now you have the information you were looking for. Let us give you, the best chance of getting your UK Business Visa application approved, the first time around. Give us a Call. So, we can pre-vet your Business Visa application free of charge, within 1 hour whenever possible. Call us and get a No-Obligation Assessment on the phone, our client liaison teams are waiting plus if you have any further questions please feel free to ask.
- Contact Us
- Visa Assessment
- Applicant Location
- Contact Details