Getting It Right First Time
All UK visa applications, regardless of visa category have to meet the very stringent guidelines set by the UK Immigration Directorate. What that means is, one small error in your Tier 4 Student Visa application will result in your visa being refused by the Home Office. Which will mean time and money wasted. Maybe then you will have to re-apply or even appeal, which will cost even more money. Get it right in the first place. Why take the risk, when our UK Immigration Solicitors will navigate the complexities of your case for you. With us, you get total peace of mind.
It is important to remember that to apply for a UK Tier 4 Student visa you will need to meet the minimum requirements of the UK Immigration Directorate below. Any discrepancy will result in your application being refused. Our UK Immigration Solicitors are experts in preparing and submitting the UK Tier 4 Student visa applications, with a combined experience of over 10 years. So, get our UK Immigration lawyers to help you with you. Give us a call and we will help you every step of the way. Guidelines are as follows.
You must have:
- an unconditional offer of a place on a course with a licensed Tier 4 sponsor
- enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
You can do a course that’s one of the following:
- full-time leading to a qualification that’s at least level 6 on the Ofqual register
- part-time leading to a qualification that’s at least level 7 on the Ofqual register
- an overseas course of degree level study that’s equal to a UK higher education course and is being run by an overseas higher education institution
- full-time, with at least 15 hours per week of organised daytime study, leading to a qualification which is at least level 3 on the Ofqual register
- a recognized foundation programme as a postgraduate doctor or dentist
- an English language course at level B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Our approach to UK Tier 4 Visa application fees is quite simple. A one-off fixed fee that never changes. So, no unexpected surprises. Call us and get a quote. No two cases are the same, but one thing is for sure. Once we give you a price, it won’t change. That’s a promise we will keep.
What to Do Next
Now you have the information you were looking for. Let us give you, the best chance of getting your UK application approved first time around. Give us a Call. So, we can pre-vet your UK Tier 4 Visa application free of charge, within 1 hour whenever possible. Call us and get a No-Obligation Assessment on the phone, our client liaison teams are waiting plus if you have any further questions please feel free to ask.
- Contact Us
- Visa Assessment
- Applicant Location
- Contact Details