Getting It Right First Time
All UK visa applications, regardless of visa category have to meet the very stringent guidelines set by the UK Immigration Directorate. What that means is, one small error in your UK Sponsorship Licence Tier 2 and Tier 5 Visa application will result in your visa being refused by the Home Office. Which will mean time and money wasted. Maybe then you will have to re-apply or even appeal, which will cost even more money. Get it right in the first place. Why take the risk, when our UK Immigration Solicitors will navigate the complexities of your case for you. With us, you get total peace of mind.
Requirements & Guidelines:
To apply for a UK Sponsorship License, you will need to meet the UK Immigration directorate strict guidelines and the minimum requirements below. Our UK Immigration Solicitors are experts in preparing and submitting the UK Sponsorship License with a combined experience of over 10 years, so get our UK Immigration lawyers to help you with your UK Sponsorship License. Give us a call and we will help you every step of the way. Guidelines read as follows.
You might need a sponsor license to employ someone from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland to work for you in the UK.
This includes unpaid work, like running a charity.
Sponsoring someone does not guarantee that they’ll be allowed to come to or stay in the UK.
Types Of Licence
The license you need depends on whether the workers you want to fill your jobs are:
- Tier 2 – skilled workers with long-term job offers
- Tier 5 – skilled temporary workers
You can apply for a license covering either tier or both.
Tier 2 is for skilled workers who you want to employ long-term or permanently. It’s split into:
- General – the role must meet the job suitability requirements
- Intra-Company Transfer – for multinational companies which need to transfer employees to the UK
- Minister of Religion – for people coming to work for a religious organisation (for up to 3 years)
- Sportsperson – for elite sportspeople and coaches who will be based in the UK
Tier 5 is for skilled workers you want to employ on a temporary basis. It’s split into:
- Creative and Sporting – to work as a sportsperson (up to 1 year), entertainer or artist (up to 2 years)
- Charity Worker – for unpaid workers (up to 1 year)
- Religious Worker – for those doing preaching, pastoral and non-pastoral work (2 years)
- Government Authorized Exchange – work experience (1 year), research projects or training, for example, practical medical or scientific training (2 years) to enable a short-term exchange of knowledge
- International Agreement – where the worker is coming to do a job which is covered by international law, for example, employees of overseas governments
Our approach to UK Sponsorship License fees is quite simple. A one-off fixed fee that never changes. So, no unexpected surprises. Call us and get a quote. No two cases are the same, but one thing is for sure. Once we give you a price, it won’t change. That’s a promise we will keep.
What to Do Next
Now you have the information you were looking for. Let us give you, the best chance of getting your UK Sponsorship License application approved, the first time around. Give us a Call. So, we can pre-vet your UK Sponsorship License application free of charge, within 1 hour whenever possible. Call us and get a No-Obligation Assessment on the phone, our client liaison teams are waiting plus if you have any further questions please feel free to ask.
- Contact Us
- Visa Assessment
- Applicant Location
- Contact Details